Ebay Powership Program

Hello Fellow Members,

I want to know about shipping products through powership. Is it necessary to have vat/tin to apply or else i can have VAT/TIN later once i enroll for power ship.

The reason is shipping charges are very high if i can compare with powership rates or anyone can suggest me courier companies which gives competetive rates like powership.

I request members to help me out in this matter. My present orders per month are approx. 40 plus.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay Powership Program

Hi.

No, you need not to have TIN/VAT number to register for Powership, If your selling performance is above standard and you are getting regular sell on eBay then I would recommend you to enroll for powership as there are so many benifits of it which eliminate all the hassel of shipping and tracking of parcel, in powership once your item gets sold ebay will automatically assigned one of their preffered logistics such as FedEx,Aramex,DHL etc. and you also get docket ID in advance, you just have to pack your item with packing material and and click on ready to ship button, after that logistic person will pickup from your location, you do not have to do anything. They also marks item as delivered on paisapay so there is safety that buyer will not cheat you.

I personally use Powership and it's awesome.

Regards.

Sachin Jade

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay Powership Program

Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciate it.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply
Group details
PowerShip Seller
PowerShip Seller
88 members Open Group Since ‎03-11-2013 06:11 PM