payment not released yet, after sending the Sign POD Copy to much time..waiting 4 Paymnt from 16Oct

Dear Sir/Mam, i want to resolve my paisa pay option who put on hold for a POD Sign copy... dear team, i don't know why u guys doing this with ur seller.. but its very very bad experience with me... i have called so much time to customer care to resolve my problem but still after 60hrs i have not received any response with u... i was thinking ebay customer support is very responsible than other E-commerce sites but now i dont want to talk about this matter... im so tired to mail again and again and call to customer care again and again... im just giving u the proof of mail send buy me how much time i have give u the proof of delivery. i don't know whats wrong with paisa pay to not releasing my payment after send the Sign POD Copy so much time.. i have receive the commitment also from customer care team .. they told me your issue will resolve withing 24-48hrs but still 60hrs i have not received any response with paisa pay... dear team i have no word to tell about my problem to not received the payment past remittance cycle... im sending again the proof of mail with date and time .. guys see how much time i have mailed u the proof of delivery

NOTE: Buyer have Received the item by seld to login there ebay account.. and he is confirmed the delivery status as delivered to loging in my paisa pay option....

Dear Team, if u really want to help to your seller who gives u commission at every transaction so please check the mail details.. i want the resolution today before evening because today is Monday .. Remittance day if i not receive my payment so i can not sell now any item to ebay because i don't have money .. im not a big dealer .. i was not expect from ebay customer support just like this..its my last mail to u in very-very frustrating environment.. please help me .. and release my payment asap

Thanks

Shiwani Singh

USER ID: 100enterstechnologies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question