cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Proof of delivery when product send in person

roshpr
Community Member
I have sold a camera to one Mr. Jacob in Jharkand. Since none of the courier services are willing to courier a camera. Since one of Mr. Jacobs friend is coming down to chennai i will be sending the camera via him. Since paise pay is asking for a proof of delivery before they could remit the amount dude how can i produce the Proof of delivery. What can i do about this particular issue.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

alfa.mumbai
Community Member
Hello Seller !

According to you, you have delivered the item to the buyer.

You can do one thing, is ask the buyer to send a note to you saying that he has received the item.

Also ask him to mention the date of delivery, mode of delivery, and his signature too.

I guess, eBay should not have any problem with such a POD !
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

huzaffa@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear roshpr,

If the product is to be delivered at a remote locations where there is no courier service, the product can be send through speed post with a confirmation receipt by just paying a nominal additional amount.

This ensures that you covered in case we received a chargeback at a later date.

Hope this answers your concern.

Regards,

Huzaffa
PaisaPay Team
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

roshpr
Community Member
Hey thanks for your reply. I have the note send by the buyer where he has signed in accepting the delivery. He even has given a feedback on ebay saying that he has got the shippment in good condition. I think i either of the 2 is more than enough for POD. But the customercare people in paisapay are not replying to any of my mails. I have told them about this feedback given by my client. Is there any other way in which i can contact the paisapay people.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

roshpr
Community Member
Hi Huzaffa,
Even the speedpost department was not willing to take the camera for delivery. The package size was too huge(1.7 KG). They said it is a very delicate item to be transported till jharkand. So they refused to take the camera for delivery.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

roshpr
Community Member
This is a chat session with the eBay customer service. What they are saying looks so senseless. They are not trying to understand the customers problem but keep repeating ther stance.

Joy: Hi, welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Joy and I invite you to please share your feedback with me about our chat today by filling out a brief survey when we are finished.
Joy: How may I help you today?
roshpr: hi
Joy: Hello.
roshpr: i'm facing a problem with paisapay payment
Joy: Can you elaborate on your query for PaisaPay. I'll do my best to help you.
roshpr: i have shipped the product manually to the customer in jharkand
roshpr: the product was a camera
Joy: Ok.
roshpr: non of the courier service or the speed post where willing to take the camera for delivery
Joy: Ok.
roshpr: so i had no solution but to deliver it manually
Joy: Alright.
roshpr: the customer has given a feedback saying he has got the camera
roshpr: in good condition
roshpr: is there any other proof requireed
Joy: Ok. How can I help you with the PaisaPay payment?
roshpr: My paisapay a/c shows as the payment is sent
Joy: Ok. So have you received the payment?
roshpr: but i got a mail from them saying that they are withholding my payment because they need proof of delivery. I have not received my payment
Joy: I see.
Joy: In order to assist you further, we will need to verify your eBay account. Kindly provide your name, address, postal code and telephone number.
roshpr: so now i'm not sure whether they have sent the money or have they withheld the payment
roshpr: Name: Rosh
roshpr: Address:
Rosh PR
Novell software development, 49/1 & 49/3, Garvebhavipalya,
7th Mile, Hosur Road
Bangalore KA 560078
India
roshpr: postal code: 560078
Joy: Can I also have the phone number.
roshpr: telephone number : 9886500220
Joy: Thanks for the details. Let me check with the PaisaPay Team.
Joy: I'll be back with you shortly.
roshpr: ok
Joy: Thanks for waiting.
Joy: On checking with the PaisaPay Team I have been informed that the payment has been kept on hold since the Proof Of Delivery is required.
Joy: Also I understand that you have manually delivered the item to the buyer. However for our PaisaPay Team to dispatch the payment they do require the proof that the item has been dispatched to the buyer.
Joy: And only when the proof has been received the payment would be released.
roshpr: is not the feedback from the buyer enough
Joy: I am sorry however we would require the Proof of Delivery.
roshpr: i also have a letter from the customer accepting the shippment will that be enough
Joy: I do understand that.
Joy: However we still require the Proof of Delivery to confirm that the item has been shipped and also received by the buyer.
roshpr: i have already delivered it
Joy: I certainly realize that you have already delivered the items to the buyer.
roshpr: i only have the letter signed by him & the feedback given by him
roshpr: what can i do now
Joy: But still the proof of delivery is required.
roshpr: so you meen i can provide the letter as proof of delivery
roshpr: i will scan and send that as my proof of delivery
Joy: No, we would require the proof of delivery as provided by any courier company or by any postal department.
Joy: We do not require the letter from the buyer stating that the item has been removed.
Joy: I apologize for this.
roshpr: but the product has been delivered. You can call the customer and verify.
Joy: What I meant was that we do not require the letter from the buyer stating that the item has been received.
roshpr: i cannot provide a courier receipt now since the product has already been delivered
roshpr: please understand me joy
Joy: As confirmed by the PaisaPay Team we would not be able to contact the buyer and only after Proof Delivery i.e. a POD copy has been received the PaisaPay payment would be released.
Joy: I do understand your concern and certainly empathize with you.
roshpr: how can i provide it now. the product is already with the customer
Joy: However I would once again like to reiterate that the Proof of Delivery is required.
Joy: And also the PaisaPay Team has informed that you had been informed that incase there is no courier shipping the items, you can ship the item via Speed Post.
roshpr: as i said earlier joy the product is already with the customer how can i courier it again fot the POD
Joy: And this too was communicated to you via email.
roshpr: Speed Post is also not taking the camera
roshpr: the package is a huge one
roshpr: they said they will not be taking such delicate things
Joy: Then you should have not shipped the items.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

roshpr
Community Member
I received my ebay payment. I think ebay people should start providing a call in facility which will help many of there customers
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

silicondhaba
Community Member
So at last they accepted that as proof.

POD is necessary incase of chargebacks ...
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

global_gaurav
Community Member
Hey roshpr!

What the hell did you do for the POD to receive your money?!

I'm stuck with the SAME EXACT problem, man.

Please Advice.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

karlapalem
Community Member
hello sir do one thing let the money get refunded to the buyer and ask him to pay the money to your bank a/c so then you problem may be cleared and you will even save 10 % of taxes that paisapay and ebay will charge you
Message 10 of 13
latest reply