cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

sobymat123
Community Member
i am very dissappointed with ebay they doesn't have any cust care for direct contact , now i have aprob , i purchase one item the seller did not send the item and ebay intiate the refund and also refund approved by ebay. i pay the money through paisapay from my nri account , if they are refunding the money how they can put it in my account because this is nri account nobody can put the money from india. so what i will do , give me a soultion , i never will purchase through ebay, until now my refund is not settled. please help me some body
Message 11 of 71
latest reply

mohdkhurshid
Community Member
Item no 170888327982 PaisaPay ID 31854851853 I Received damage Item and i want to refund my full amount rs:3999/-
please please please please please call me
Message 12 of 71
latest reply

mbg2012mohan
Community Member
Hi,

I have purchased mobile thru online, i have received amail from ebay. find the details below, but the when i talked to FEDEX they told me that the mobile has gone to Hyderabad, it should be delivered in Bangalore.Please talk to fedex team and delivery my mobile with out fail....

Seller grand_deal has shipped item "SONY XPERIA U ST25i ANDROID MOBILE 5 MP DUAL CORE 1 GHZ 3.5"SCREEN 3G WIFI PHONE" (330781895552) on 28-Aug-12. The shipping details are:
Track this item

Courier name: FEDEX
Airway Bill Details: 801202181220
Remarks: 28/8/12S
Message 13 of 71
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
mbg2012mohan

seller might have shipped to wrong address.
contact the seller. if no response after delivery deadline open a case going to resolution center against your seller.
Message 14 of 71
latest reply

starakki8990
Community Member
I have purchased Mini dj light from ebay .. And I have faced lots of difficulties with this website ..My paisa pay id# 31985512402 ..

Ebay is the worst website for shopping ... I may request you all not to buy anything from ebay . i am going to file a complain with consumer form ..

Aakash
Message 15 of 71
latest reply

lathiyabhavin
Community Member
I had ordered item no:150992939674 and paisa pay id :33101901058. seller has not shipped as yet.. the last date has crossed..
what to do now .. i have mailed the seller about it..but no response from them.....
and ebay says that your product is shipped..
Message 16 of 71
latest reply

1951smd
Community Member
I had booked mobile Phone Item ID:261188707599
Paisa pay ID : 33361401262 . I have still not received the
mobile which I have ordered. Nor any reply from Paisa Pay
KIndly advice what to do. Or how can I get refund of my
money which I had paid about one month back.
Message 17 of 71
latest reply

mickey_malani
Community Member
Dear All,

The phone line number does exist as mentioned by Seema. - 1800-209-3229. However, its a big headache getting through the service lines and the hierarchy of the Customer care executives.

My suggestion is to raise the voice with the issue and ask them to transfer call to the Supervisors (floor managers). Do not forget to mention your paisapay id, item id and member id.

I have done the same for a FAKE product supplied to me by : herbal_plazza - The product was a Bluetooth headset - Plantronics. Tried calling the supplier, but no response on phone or email.

I have all the proofs for the fake product and have sent the attached images to the following email ids : inrswebhelp@ebay.com

The claim department can be available at that e-mail id. You will receive an automatic response and hope the issue will be resolved soon enough.

Siddharth
Message 18 of 71
latest reply

milnhouse
Community Member
the customer service no. is not working. i'm getting maaaad....i immediately want to contact them.is there any other no.X-(
Message 19 of 71
latest reply

I haven't received the item. it is showing that it is not available. but the money has been cut fom my account. 

I was waiting for the call from you from long time. its been 15days and I got a call from you saying that the item is shipped to some one else thought I have requested for a refund and claiming a refund ticket also.

Please call me as soon as possible and I need a refund.

the item number is (121270954150).

I would request you for a faster reply.

Message 20 of 71
latest reply