cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PAISAPAY..WORST SERVICE..ALL SELLER PLEASE POST YOUR VIEWS ON THIS.

Dear PAISAPAY TEAM,
I Can only hope that you are reading all the posts and also understanding them,
While going through PAISAPAY OVERVIEW,The first line I read is:
"PaisaPay is a fast, easy and secure way to accept credit card payments and online bank transfers from buyers. This service eliminates the delay and hassle of conventional cheque/demand draft payments."

Now the interesting things is one buyer had paid me as on 4.05.05 via Credit Card to Paisapay(Item Number:4989007104),so that The transaction can complete ASAP.
But today 11.5.05 and no confirmation from Paispay.
Now Let me know Why You Charhe commison on each transaction if your service is LIKE THIS.
Paisapay is NOT FAST.
Paisapay is EASY.
Paisapay do not eliminate hassle of conventional cheque/demand draft payments.".

But If the buyer had sent me a DD/Cheque or had opted for ATM Drop Box then I would had already got the payment and i would have able to despatch the product.

Now the most Important thing is that IN BUYER ACCOUNT ITS SHOWS AS "PAID".
Its mean that Buyer always take it as payment sent and many time he will give neutral rating or even Negative rating,Coz he will find that he made the payment long back and Seller had not sent the product.

Please do not send me a link,I had already contacted paispay from every link provided and asusual The same COPY PASTE LINES....!!
So I dont think Paisapay is of any use.
Its will only lead to more problems and make the place more worst to sell.
Please kindly confirm the order or reject as Every day I have convince Buyer that I had not yet recived the payment confirmation.
Please kindly clearify the delay of such long time.
ALL SELLERS ARE Requested to post their views in that.

Thank You,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

mumbaimantra
Community Member
YES, I AGREE PAISAPAY HAS GOT WORST SERVICE. THEY SIT ON ONE OBT FOR ABOUT 15 DAYS. THE AMOUNT WAS JUST RS. 199. PAISAPAY IS "PAY & FORGET FOR 15 DAYS" - FOR BUYERS. AND "WAIT INDEFENEATELY" FOR SELLERS.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Today is 13.5.05 and still no confirmation from paisapay.
Will anyone reply to my post why such a delay ????
Why seller are not being updated with the Status.?

Thank You,
Deep Agarwal.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
once PaisaPay delayed to me for Rs.454 for almost 20 days. It happens with the Online Bank Transfer for most of the time than Credit/Debit Cards.
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Today is 17.6.05 and still NO CONFIRMATION from Paisapay.
The order was placed as on 4.6.05.
WAKE UP GUYS...????
You had made a good joke of online Payment.
Please reply to this thread....?
No regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

shivam_traders
Community Member
agree with u.. paisa pay has started sucking... no use... even the ebay team has turned blind for the same. after baazee has gone... the service as gone even bad... they even don't reply to any mail. i wrote more than 10 mails to sapna... she is so busy with all good for nothing work... that she never replied even once...
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

coolstuffsmart
Community Member
Hello to everyone , i think some sellers dont know what to do with paisapay regading transaction , if payment are pending in your a/c morethan 2 days than this is a seller duty to inform thisthing to ebay.in as well as some transaction pending due to there bank confirmation requirement .
Message 7 of 7
latest reply