latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PAISAPAY REMITTANCE

vbizz
Community Member

Hello,

Friend

Yes I think nobody got that.

BECAUSE once this Indian PLAYER Sachin Bansal Flipkart Takes eBAY India.

Instead of Indian doing good for Indian people growth. he is playing opposite game here.

Everything is going BAD day by day.

Although I am seller on eBay since 7 years. But, I never face payment sent but, not credited to bank account.

But, this issue started immediately after this FLIPKART takes eBay India.

Many experts even feel this fellow takes eBay India. To ruin the national business. To ruin small businesses in India. 

That is why you can see now, he already got 1 billion US Dollars as of may 2018

If it was one time, I would have taken as one time mistake. But, more than a dozen times after Flipkart ( Mint kart) managing this eBay company.

Payment sent but, actually fake update. You are getting remittance after a week or more than that sometime. They are repeatedly harassing thousands of sellers.

NOT only that. Sales decreased... All worst things happening.

Now if you are checking another issue since a week. it is ACCOUT section if your eBay remittance. Where you cannot find the paispay iD, list of orders for which you are being paid.

When contacted this fellows are saying, technical issue and we are working on this...

Completely shameless staff and responsibility becomes ZERO after this Indian Player Flipkart Owner takes eBay India. May be he is signing a bond with some foreign companies to ruin business by having this kind of policies. This is totally a policy against Indian common sellers. So you can also term this as Anti national policies.

Can one person - Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal of Flipkart, if taken bribe.. or having agreement with foreign companies to ruin small businesses in India. We still sit back and relax..??

But as we are not taking any action.

Everyday bad things are happening.

EARLIER when eBay India running in India. Since 2005, eBay use to charge selling fees of Rs.10 for sold item 

But, that now being charged as Rs.45 something like that. I am giving just one scenario.

So see the difference.

Now AGAIN attack on Indians sellers by Flipkart is, you have to pay for packing material.

Another ATTACK - eBay India use to cover automatically under seller protection if sale is less than 500 and buyer opens claims.

As we know 99 percent claims are false claims.

HIGHLIGHTED ATTACKS.

1.) INCREASED SELLING FEES MANY FOLDS.

2.) PACKING MATERIAL BEING CHARGED.

3.) Remittance delays that too with False information saying remittance sent.

4.) Lot of technical problems

5.) eBay Seller protection team closing cases blindly to hurt sellers in India.

DECREASING sales for all seller and increasing Claims. All these BAD things happening to Indian sellers after this Flipkart takes eBay India.

So you can without any doubt says, American company can think of India at least by somewhat.

But, Indian grown - Indians fellows born in India. Also they know poverty.

They can see our traditional business.

They can see everything.

But, instead of doing good for Indian businesses.

They are actually doing anti national things by lossing Indian SELLERS.

It is very serious issue friends. Because it is not just one person or two person issue. It is thousand and lakhs of small / poor sellers in India. And each person has families.

So you can imagine how bad this Sachin Bansan and Binny Bansal of Flipkart doing crimes against sellers in India 

And already make income worth Rs.6700 CRORES.. it is very large money and lakhs of people can survive with this money.

I think government of India should hold this money and pay as compensation to thousands of sellers who suffered losses.

Because they gained this money.. all by means with their policies. Where lakhs of transactions involve Buyer frauds.

Buyer purchasing phones, breaking and returning to sellers on Flipkart. Total loss. But, Flipkart force sellers to take back goods and helpless Indian sellers cannot do anything.

Even for 100 percent fake returns, Sellers paid shipping charges.

So a poor Indian with the hope of getting Rs.100 for his hard work and investment, selling a product. And due to fraud he not only loosing that Rs.100 but, also Rs.500 from his pocket. Which is serious crime.

And if government of India takes this seriously and investigate with CBI departments. They can find thousands of crores frauds. That is directly loss to the national people. Small Indians. Common Indians.

So fight for justice.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCE

Remittance sent on 5th still not received in bank account
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCE

Have u received remittance dated 12/7/18 credit in  ur acc as i have not yet received in my acc

Message 4 of 4
latest reply