My purchase is not converted to EMI

I had purchased a Smart phone through Ebay and had opted for 9 months EMI through my credit card. Ebay has charged a convenience fee for this EMI. The EMI is yet to be started as I have received my credit card statement and they are asking me to make the full payment. I have brought this to the notice of Ebay customer support team with little help. I also checked with my Bank and they say that the Merchant has to send them the necessary docs and the EMI will be activated immediately. I have been following up with Ebay customer support regularly and also escalated the issue to the Supervisor level. There response has been pathetic so far. They say that they had some issues with the EMI with my Bank and it is sorted out and my EMI is enable. But when I see my account details online, it does not reflect it. I'm really worried as my credit card payment is due this week. This was my first purchase through Ebay and it is already turning out to a nightmare for me. Have anyone else encountered similar issues? Please let me know how it was handled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question