Not received refund even after 10 days

suresh_kol
Community Member

Still not reveived the refund amount even after 10 days of approvals , I sent many mails but never get a reply. when ever I contacted ebay Gurantee team I got the same answer that I'll get an update in next 24-48 hours but never received any response.Totally fadeup with ebay support.

Thanks
View Entire Topic

Ebay works on trust pay policy but it just show  no trust on thier customers.

I have been completly cheated by Ebay and his authorised seller (***). i recieved HTC one X on 27th sept via Overnight courier service , found it faulty on the same day and thus returned the same very next day via the same Overnight courier  .The courier person  played smartly and told me that the seller had already contacted  him the previous day via mails that the actual product was not sent and hence  asked for a product return so that he could resend the actual intended product. i gave the product to the courier guy who actually  deliverd the product to me for the first time. He also told that he would use the same AIrway bill number for returning the product. Next day i confirmed in KOLKATA by calling Overnight courier and confirmed that the courier has been recieved by seller.

I contacted the seller same and confirmed on receipt . After 2 days seller told me to claim for refund as he dint had any product to resend. On 30th Sept , i raised the refund claim and its been 22 days , i have not received my refund.  Currently The seller mobile is unreachable and the courier person is absconding as well. I check with Overnight courier for the docket number but unfortunately there is nothing. Ebay now has given me 3 days to provide evidence without trying to contact thier authorised seller. Who is currently absconding and unreachable. im extremely disappointed  with Ebays investigation who is refraining from thier responsility  and asking me for evidence. Ebay being a mediator needs to resolve this  not me. I have lost 21,000 and now losing my temper and full of anguish. 

Ask a Question