You have refunded buyer for PowerShip item.PaisaPay ID ***. Where is my item or payment now?

a1intl
Community Member

Hello,

I have sent the item through PowerShip as you assigned through Dotzot. You have now refunded buyer for the item which I've already sent through Dotzot for PaisaPay ID: ***.

I was in contact with Dotzot earlier and they informed they have not received any data from eBay.

I went to Dotzot office today to collect my item as you have refunded buyer. Dotzot employees informed me that the item has already been sent and it is located in Kolkatta at the moment.

Now, how can I get my item back or the payment for the item which is sold?

If I call PowerShip, no one will attend call, if any one attend the call, they will tell relevat person is not available and they will call me back, then no one will call me.

I have also sent several emails till now and not received a single reply. I had also attached the proof of the pick up done by Dotzot fot this item on email. Still no response and refund has been applied.

I have also informed not to assign the items to DTDC/Dotzot and you are still assigning the items to them and I'm in trouble now.

Now what?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question