Pathetic response by power shipping executive

It so disappointing whenever I called to power shipping department. I have been following for my powershipping issue to them since 8th with emails and by calling powershipping. Today 14th Jan 14 when I called them I had conversation with the executive Viraj Mehta, after asking the repetitive verification for the seller I narrated whole story to him. It was so annoying as these people do not have the record of the customer issues, you need to narrate the incidence again & again. "Concerned person is not here in office at the moment who can resolve this issue" is the typical answer each time. Leading to the annoyment when I asked Viraj Mehta :" Where is your office located?" I got the reply. "We are not authorised to tell this information, however you can google this question".

I am least concerened about the location, however my issue is yet not resolved, none of my orders are falling under powershipping besides it was activated and pin codes are serviceable under BlueDart and Aramex couriers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question