Fedex Courier - A Bunch of Liars

Hello,

I am from Hyderabad (India). My family members and I have a couple of accounts here on eBay and we have had very bad experience with Fedex couriers. The Fedex courier service in our area is extremely poor. They are very irresponsible, in fact, they are a bunch of liars. Every time their courier personnel are meant to deliver a parcel to my address, they either do not deliver it in time or return it to the seller without contacting us, while making false excuses like a 'future delivery was requested' or 'the address was not found' etc., when in reality they don't even contact us on the phone. I am forced to complain about the issue because this has happened so many times and has been causing a lot of inconvenience to us. This is obviously a fraud and a very irresponsible behavior on behalf of Fedex courier personnel. I am surprised that other buyers haven't raised voice against it. I am sure others too must have been victims of their deciet. I would request the eBay/Paisapay staff to ask their courier partners (especially the liars like Fedex) for a proof whenever they make false excuses like 'a future delivery was requested' or 'address was not found'. The courier company should prove that the buyer/customer was contacted on phone and had requested a future delivery. Or perhaps, eBay sellers should just choose other courier partners instead of Fedex.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question