like ebay some one is doing Fraud trananaction where i lost 11990 .what is the solution for it

kaibaly-4
Community Member
This is to bring your notice that I have order online a watch through EBAY and i got it. Letter one week this FRAUD company got my all data from ebay and they called me and reconfirmed all details like mobile no ,email and address and which date  i have placed order and which date i received also ,so i trusted them and assumed they from ebay .and they said your name has been selectted for apple i phone 7 which we are going to send by courier but for that you have to perches worth of 5000 any items.so i said to go redmi 4 rs.6990/ .They said for adding your coupon code apple i phone 7 we need your card details even trusting them i provided my sbi debit card no ,exp date and cvv even OTP also. In spite debiting 6990 they taken 11990 from my account.they promise me that i will receive both phone by courier within 24hrs. but 3days gone they are not responding.

My humble request is pls share to police and CBI  to catch those person and give them a lesson.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question