ebay not following their own refund policies.

Somebody help me.  eBay is not helping me.  Where do I go   ?????????????????    :mansad:

On the ebay guarantee page there are no search results for the paisepay id   or the   (Buyer ID)

or the item nu 

Refund approved cases older than this can be searched.  but not this one  dated 26th aug  .  The database has been washed out  or what.  

I don't know.  What I know is that   ebay is not replying me at all.  

Resolving a claim SR# 1-13136940039

Even I have same experience as savitamb - 

Resolving a claim SR# 1-13136940039

ebay is not replying to me about the wrong refund they have sent to the buyer

ebay wrote to me informing

Dear ___________

Thank you for contacting eBay India Customer Support.
I understand that the item is already delivered to your buyer for PaisaPay - 
On checking the details, I see that this refund has been approved on 26-Aug-13 and we have already processed the refund to your buyer. I would request you kindly contact your buyer and get this payment offline by providing him your bank details.
I am sure your buyer will co-operate with you in this matter and if your buyer is not cooperating to pay the amount, Please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email and we will get in touch with your Buyer to  help you in resolving this concern.
I trust the information provided is useful. Do let us know, if you have any questions.
You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know more about the support options please refer to
http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html
If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to you. You may get a separate email requesting for feedback. 
Your valuable feedback and inputs will help me to improve my services towards other members and you.

Regards,
Mohan B
Claims Team

[THREAD ID:1-619E7T5]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I replied:

Dear Sir, Thank you for your suggestion. I just consulted my lawyer regarding your suggestion. and I am being suggested to ask ebay to take ownership of this situation and take initiative and appropriate steps to refund my justified hard earned money to my account. Please be reminded that i had furnished POD etc on 24th and you do have a system in place which considers the case on facts on the last day in favour of buyer of seller. Hence I will not provide my personal bank account information to a fraudulent new buyer, stranger who has extorted money by decieving me and ebay by personally signing and taking delivery onthe fourth day of shipment and further claiming refund by providing false information. I personally don't feel comfortable dealing with such personalities and as per my lawyers guidance, I will thus depend on ebay to get this sorted out for sure. 

No REply  so i wrote again:

Resolving a claim SR# 

Sent: 2013-08-25 22:34:58.0 Subject: Resolving a claim Enter your question / concern Please also check the email message I have sent earlier and today : from: AMPETERS to: paisapaypod@ebay.com, incswebhelp@ebay.com date: Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM subject: Re: PaisaPay ID  I am copying the same message hers again. Because it seems to me that ebay customer support may miss this Important mail of mine again like it did before. Today I received message "Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 34278165287 " Which is a shock to me. I am doing business with honesty and truthfulness providing best of services. Now it looks like to me that the platform I am using that is ebay.in is not meant for business man like me who do business the way I do " with honesty and truthfulness " Earlier, you had given me time to submit proof of delivery till 25th Aug for the paisepay Id in subject. I submit proof of Delivery on 24th after spending much time and energy. Find that info in the thread below. As you can see I had sent the email containing sensitive attachments of screen shots of POD as file "PaisaPay ID 34278165287.jpg" and hyper links enabling you to check yourself the tracking info and had also sent you audio recordings "PaisaPay ID 34278165287 Conversation with manager acknowledgment of delivery on 16th.amr" of my conversations with the courier companies staff in which they acknowledge the parcel delivery being taken by Girija Mohanty personally. You guys never miss anything when it comes to billing money to a seller. And, here you pretend , missing important sensitive info provided by a seller proving the regd buyer with a suspicious looking postal address at ebay as a fraud. How come you missed going through the proofs I had supplied you before hand on 24th Aug last date being 25th , mentioning the Paisepay id and my ebay id along with important proofs. Do let me know why the refund was given back to a buyer to whom the item was shipped on 12th from Meerut which he received personally on 16th afternoon and on 20th he applies for refund. Kindly look into this seriously at managerial level. And make arrangement to my request to return my hard earned money to my account. Thanks  ebay id - maxmall.in

----------------------------------------------

Bingo !!!!!!! Please find screenshot enclosed of POD.
Check it yourself at http://www.tpcindia.com/Default.aspx consignment number MRB500570590

i will continue to pursue to get this case resolved.  Even if I have to write to the owner of ebay in US  or to BBB  or any other escalation matrix..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question