searching for items with COD

mrkhalsa
Community Member
hello
im prabhsimran singh .im a new buyer on ebay. i buy only those items which accept cash on delivery method . there r not many items wich accept this method. so can anybody tell me how i can search only those items wich accept cash on delivery method. it would be very easy for me to search items on ebay as i hv to scroll through every item to check if it accepts COD method.

thank you
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi mrkhalsa,

The feature to search products offering COD only, is not available on eBay as of now. I will forward this feedback to the product team.

However, as a workaround, you may use advanced search function; type 'Cash on Delivery'search title and description

This will give you all listings that have cash on delivery mentioned in their description. Though it could also throw up some listings in which seller says that he does not offer cash on delivery.

Cash on delivery is often offered by a specific set of sellers. If you find a seller who is offering COD, you may add him to you favourite list for easy future reference. To add a seller to your favourite list, click on Add to Favourite Seller in the Seller Information box on any item page

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Sapna suggested the best way to find out COD Items.

But my R & D has something else to suggest......

Since most of the Sellers avoid COD ....this way you may get 500 results and only 10 may offer you COD. The others would have written " We don't offer COD".

To refine your search as suggested by Sapana.....

...... you may use advanced search function; type 'COD available all over India'>>>click on search title and description. Also select the "exact phrase" from the drop down box. Now click search.

This will give you all listings that have "COD available all over India" mentioned in their description. This method would give you only those listings which will offer you COD on all India basis.

I tried this and only 4 listings came up.

You can use different phrases like " All India COD" OR "COD available for Delhi only" Or " COD available throughout India"

I think this may be helpful.

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
I think IndConcepts has given the good suggestion. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi indconcepts,

Great suggestion!

This just reconfirms my believe - Community knows the site better than most eBay employees:-).

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
IND CONCEPT YOU SEEM TO BE A GENIUS PERSON,VERY ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY,I WOULD SURELY LOVE TO SEEK YOUR HELP IF I NEED IN ANY CASE.HOPE YOU WILL BE THERE TO HELP ME.

ATUL
Message 6 of 6
latest reply