intelgift has cheated me

nvr2k22
Community Member
I think ive been cheated by the user having an id intelgift i sent the payment thru paisapay on nov 24 but still i havent recievd the product and the seller has also stopped replying to my mails and he is no longer an registerd member when i tried to contact him over his phone he is denying the fact and he says he dosent know anythng abut ebay... ive raised a dispute agianst the issue and i have also filed a refund request and ebay ppl also replied to my mails for the first 2 days and aftr tht even there is no correspondence frm theri side..plz help..
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

intelgift has cheated me

snrama
Community Member
I checked his feedback and his is -4. These type of sellers make buyers loose in faith with ebay.

Opening a dispute is the best here. Also do contact ebay so that you may get the refund.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

intelgift has cheated me

indconcepts
Community Member
Every Pond has few ugly fishes.

ebay picks up these ugly fishes and throw them out of this lovely Pond.

The concerned member got registered on 17-Nov-2005 and has now been suspeneded by ebay. He is no longer registered with eBay.

Don't worry about this kind of bad experience and file a claim from ebay. You will get back your money.

Let the ball keep rolling.

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

intelgift has cheated me

sastaitshop
Community Member
File for a refund under BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAM.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/problems-fraud.html !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

intelgift has cheated me

hims01
Community Member
This is my first purchase at eBay, previously I have purchased at Bazee, Indiatimes and Rediff. But I find that your site is full of frauds. You dont do any background check even if a seller is selling high value items.
I have purchased a NOKIA 3230 (condition New worth INR 9149 ... item # 6464835289) from the seller kamalaagency.
The seller refuses to give me contact information citing that eBay would have objections.
He promised on the eBay message on 16th Dec that I would recieve it in 5 working days. On 21st eBay message requesting courier details, the seller tells me that he has to yet to ship the consignment. He still did not share his contact information. He does not respond on his rediff email id (kamalaagency@rediffmail.com) either. He has also delisted himself from the site. I have raised an alarm with your feedback
I am sure I ll have to file a case of fraud with police. Its unpleasant and shameful.
Regards
Himanshu
Consultant, Infosys
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

intelgift has cheated me

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello hims01,

Firstly, I truly regret the unpleasant experience you have had on our site. I would also like to clarify that the user has not delisted himself on the site, but we have suspended his account. This is one of the steps we take to keep fraud users out of the site.

To help protect buyers from such fraud sellers, we have a Buyer Protection Program. I hope you have opened an Item Not Received dispute for this item. This is a 2 step process, where you can escalate to a claim. You can find more details here - http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

In addition to the steps we take, the eBay system also has features which help identify the genuine sellers from the few fraud users. This is the feedback system. You can read what previous buyers have to say about a particular seller. by viewing the feedback that a seller has received from his previous users.

Once again, I apologize for the bad experience you had on the site. Increasing Trust on our platform will be one of our key initiatives over the next few months. We are committed to making the eBay experience a safe one for our users - both buyers and sellers.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

intelgift has cheated me

atulnc1
Community Member
SENT REMINDERS TO EBAY,THEY SURELY WILL HELP U,AFTER SOME DAYS THEY WILL ASK YOU THE PAYMENT MADE(PRODUCT PAYMENT)PP DOCS ,SUBMIT THE WHOLE PAYMENT DEATILS MADE TO THE SELLER WITH THE BUYER PROTECTION FORM DULY FILLED,AFTER SOME DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT BACK

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ALSO WHEN I COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITIES WHICH I HAVE STATED I RECEIVED MY WHOLE MONEY BACK,YOU TOO WILL RECEIVE YOU MONEY BACK ,DONT WORRY.

ATUL
Message 7 of 7
latest reply