New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About my order

I have ordered a Stainless Steel watch of Rs 3451/- and I have made card payment but I got mail that d product I have ordered is no anymore and they will refund or I should order another item but they is no response or to any guidance at least pls re...

Help wanted from other sellers

Hello MembersI recently sold a new mobile for Rs.17300/- on 21st Jan 2018 my first sale through paisapay. I shipped the item on 22nd and it got delivered on 23rd. The buyer never responded to any mails and phone calls even from day one. He never conf...

mobile phone reples

Deer Sir Mam mene infocus turbo 5 plus purchase kya hi sir ise mujhe Retren krna hi isme Rs.7669

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple I phone 6 64 gb

I have oreded Apple I phone 6 64 gb on 25nov 2017And I received the same on 30 th Nov 2017 but it was not working condition right now pls guide me how to return the picace to the sellerRegardsSurenderMobile no 9866541167

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Each Other To Get Ebay Affiliate Approval

Hello everyone This is Rohit I am having a problem in getting a approval from ebay as an affiliate, Its been 10 days my application is still on pending mode. I even mailed them describing the business model also but they didnt replied both to cj and ...

Tampred glass not received with booked order

Dear team . I have ordered a 360 cover for A1MI on two days back in which tampered glass was already included but today on 2 -oct -17 when I have received my packet then I have only found my cover in the packet so please kindly check with your despat...