New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why eBay packing is so poor compared to other online Gaints

The product on ebay is not genuine and ebay does not take any responsibility. I got a duplicate cover for lenoo A7000 and the seller says It is genuine. Are the buyers fools today? And Ebay says before giving review, contact the seller? Why? Learn fr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchasing Orthozen syrup 500ml

Kindly let me. Know what the procedure and the shipping cost involved to send goods to Nairobi, Kenya. Leet me know the mode of shipping and how long it takes for the goods to arrive

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

power bank

Can anybody suggest me a good power bank for my phone?????

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buy watch

I want 3 pcs unique design hollow pu leather style watch... but that listed has ended... what can i do

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

item returning back from customs?

I have bought a item from ebay usa.It was shipped through ems on 18/11/14now status update in ips website as posted. please advise me what to doITEM n° EQ032668927AU new searchLocal Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office ...

Payment issue

i have Ordered a watch and I have done the payment by cars the cash has been deducted I have paid in dollars and it is still showing pending an I ordered because it was suppose to get delivered in 3-5bussiness day so please I'm sorry to say I'm not h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to cancel order

By mistake I clicked on ASUS back coverorder (Paisapay ID : 39052621769)So please cancel it immediately....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to buy - Error: The item is not active

I'm new to eBay. I tried purchasing a T-shirt with ID 151637977458. I picked "M" size which is in stock. As I proceeded with buying, I received the error "The item 151637977458 is not active."What does this mean and how can I purchase the item?