I'M Cheated. Please Help !!!

goa_viking007
Community Member
I had ordered a nokia n-gage qd(item #6421842305) on 7th aug 2005 from a man who calls himself as Dinesh Singh and he is from haryana. I sent him payment of Rs. 5500 through UTI bank direct payment transfer to his account and i have proof of the payment made. But till now he has not sent me the item. He does not answer any phone call or any e-mail. So i had filed 'Items Not Received or Not as Described' dispute with EBAY on 18th august. But the option 'I feel I have no other option but to escalate this to a claim' is still not activated. Its already past 10 days now. When does it get activated ? Will i surely get my money back ? Somebody please help me out, i dont want to loose my money.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

chixaov
Community Member
Its really sad. Such cases harm us all who want genuine transactions to flourish on ebay and ecommerce take big strides. But surely, u should check the seller's credentials before u commit to buy.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

vandy@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear goa_viking007,

I regret the unpleasant experience you had. I wish to reiterate the fact that eBay strives to takes all the necessary steps possible to protect its buyers from unpleasant experiences.

I suggest you go through this link on Protection for Buyers

Further please note that the option of "I feel I have no other option but to escalate this to a claim" will be activated after 30 days have passed since the transaction closed.

Regards,
Vandy

Regards,
Vandy
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

itssachin_4u2003
Community Member
Lodge a complaint on your nearest police station.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sainath
Community Member
Hi goa_viking007,
Is this guy's user id is singh_electricals? I had a similiar problem with one Dinesh singh from harayana where I paid the full money but he never shipped the product and I have filed a dispute...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

amitbadle
Community Member
In the past few months such cases have been on the rise. If gv and sai r rite then one unscrupulous person has probably duped both of them? What is ebay doing. Cant it have more Stringent Scrutinies before admitting any1 as a member. This ultimately reflects on ebay and will harm its reputation.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
SENT REMINDERS TO EBAY,THEY SURELY WILL HELP U,AFTER SOME DAYS THEY WILL ASK YOU THE PAYMENT MADE(PRODUCT PAYMENT)PP DOCS ,SUBMIT THE WHOLE PAYMENT DEATILS MADE TO THE SELLER WITH THE BUYER PROTECTION FORM DULY FILLED,AFTER SOME DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT BACK

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ALSO WHEN I COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITIES WHICH I HAVE STATED I RECEIVED MY WHOLE MONEY BACK,YOU TOO WILL RECEIVE YOU MONEY BACK ,DONT WORRY.

ATUL
Message 7 of 7
latest reply