Help!

essech
Community Member
Losing international buyers for want of PayPal. Can I register fotr Paypal in India? How can I go about it soon. Will PaisaPay help in this regard?
Bye
Essech
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Help!

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hello essech!!! Paisa
pay won't help u in this regard. Logon to Paypal.com and get registered to
receive payments from international buyers. U can register for pay pal if u r in India.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

user posted image

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Help!

r.i.s.h.i
Community Member
yea, you may use this link to register with PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run --

Luv,

Rishi

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

--

Luv,

Rishi

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Help!

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear essech ,

hello,

For International Selling Paypal is a must. This is because most of the International Buyers prefer paying through Paypal. Although ebay is planning to market Paisapay in a big way.

There may be buyers who get confused between Paisapay & Paypal. So, if you have the facility of Paypal then you would be in a better position to teach them.

I would suggest that International players should be taught that the only difference between Paypal & Paisapay is that.....

Paisapay is the daughter of ebay.in
AND
Paypal is the sister of ebay.com

You can easily get yourself registered with few formalities depending upon your account type with Paypal.

The link to paypal is http://www.paypal.com/us/

Hope this information serves your purpose.

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Help!

sastaitshop
Community Member
Is any one already receiving payments via Pay Pal please tell the procedure and advice !! Regards !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Help!

sachin_surfs
Community Member
hey i m feelin realllly confused?:| ....somebody explain this to me a bit more clearly,i am already in paypal and bought lotz of international stuff through paypal,now if i want to buy an item from india,using paisa pay,should i even register to paisa pay n then pay,or will i get an option to jus use paisa pay...

and i have lot of discount vouchers i gt from ebay for buyin an .in product,but to use it i hav to pay through paisa pay only...cant i pay though paypal n still get the discount.......reallly confusin...
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Help!

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello sachin_surfs,

To get the discount on ebay India you need to pay through PaisaPay only and not through PayPal. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Help!

Hi Sunny,
I get money from PayPal. No problem. Just easy. But sometimes your local bank will act funny.
It is as good as PaisaPay(- minus charge back).Paisapay nowadays is very careless about trust and safety.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 8
latest reply