Claim closed!

sjose88
Community Member

The product "Blackberry Bold 9900 was shipped back to the seller since the item was a refurbished one (described by seller as "new item") and carried an AZERTY hardware underneath which was mistakenly swapped with an after market QWERTY keyboard and body panels. I contacted the seller and he agreed to replace/refund the item/cash. I shipped it back on 10/11/2014 as 9/11/2014 was sunday, but on 8/11/2014 soon as i recieved the item after inspection, i informed the seller viz calls/msgs and by that day night as a protocol i raised an ebay claim so ebay knows that i had a problem with the product i recieved. Today recieved an email that my claim carrying Claim IDhas been closed because:

"We tried to contact you on your registered number mobile on 10/11/2014 to discuss your concern. However, the number provided by you was constantly switched off. "I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is under Manufacture warranty and hence excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#buyereligibility In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter."

Ebay could have contacted me on my alternate number  which was already on my "addresses"!!! Right now i have changed my primary and secondary contactNow i just hope the seller either ships the real product as described or ebay helps me!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Claim closed!

sjose88
Community Member

Will anyone ever care about my problem? Man Sad No!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Claim closed!

The seller replaced the faulty handset with another junk which doesnt charge at all!! Man Embarassed Already contacted ebay by mail as well as the seller. No responce from ebay for the past 38hrs. And the seller dropped the phone call saying "mail the matter". So far i been a good buyer on ebay and here i quit ebay forever!!!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Claim closed!

Same happened to me. I have bought an apparel (Harem Pant) from a seller. The seller has sent a defective design. I have filed a claim request  for refund against it. Today I got this message

" I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected."

Just imagine, the other E-Com sites selling apparels are providing free pickup without any question, as it is very common. Here I am investing my time and money on packing, and returning , and they are not ready to even accept it. One hand they are saying that do not settle outside E-Bay and here they are suggesting

" In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. Seller: *******  email: **** Phone: ****"

This is a total hipocrisy by E-Bay and this is what they called " EBAY GUARANTEE".

Anyway, I have purchased the last  apparel for me from E-Bay. There are lots of other players in the field, may be a bit costly, but with lots of better service.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Claim closed!

djan1802
Community Member
EBay is not safe totally fake product give me and not slove my problem
I am not trust eBay now
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Claim closed!

ela-390
Community Member