Best courier service

nitin_gagnejas
Community Member
Hi Friends
I want to know the best courier service in delhi..Plz help me as i really want to know that
Thanks
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Best courier service

gauravaneeja
Community Member
Hi Umang !

Sorry to bother you once again, but i have something that would be beneficial for you.

Aramex had even offerd me COD facility to the Metro cities in India.

The process is, you send the shipment as usual and the buyer would obviously pay in cash.

The amount would get collected in your Aramex account and at the end of the month, they would send you by a Cheque.

But since i am selling electronic goods, the Aramex executive explained me few bad experiences by other sellers in COD, so i didnt go for the COD service.

But since you are selling low-end products, you can go for them.

It would boost your sales to a great extent.

Regards,
Gaurav Aneeja.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

indconcepts
Community Member
Thanks for the information Gaurav.

Could you please post the telephone numbers of Blue Dart & Aramex ?

Are you residing in Delhi ?

How can they offer a rate of Rs.30 or Rs.60 per shipment because there can be much variation in volume of the Item?

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

nitin_gagnejas
Community Member
Hi
Gaurav is right. I had also talkd with ARAMEX they have amazing scheme and very low rates if u ll cont. shipping thru with them.
I dont like DTDC they have very high rate compare to other if u dont have an account. I want to ask one thing to UMANG .. u have mention above that u have an account with DTDC i have tried to make an account with them but i was unable to do so. and then i had talked with DTDC they said to me "you shuld have registered company if u want to open an account with us otherws u can not open"so Umang how u opend account with DTDC???
If some1 want DTDC CUSTOMER CARE NO then its-011 30882627,011 30882628,011 30882632
If some1 have the number of ARAMEX please post it
Thanks
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Nitin,

Having a resistered company is not the criteria for having an account with DTDC.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

nitin_gagnejas
Community Member
Is it true Umang??? well i ll confirm again with DTDC
Does anybody have the number of ARAMEX CUSTOMER CARE???
PLZ POST IT
Thanks
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

animesh17
Community Member
hey, for shipping products outside US,Viaddress is the best . I have been using them since many years. Their rates are much lower thanBongous, Vpost, Borderlinx .
I have had purchased several items online and shipped them to India by viaddress service only and the most important thing is, items are always received in perfect conditions.
2 years ago i had to buy a necklace for my mom and the liked one wasn't available here. so i bought it from eBay and shipped them through viaddreess. Necklace was reached in 3 days. they are really fast, reliable and trustworthy.
i would say, for international customers, it is must to have them. here is the link.
http://viaddress.com/
Also they have live chat support, so if you need any assistance, they are always ready to answer your queries.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

cpyder
Community Member
No offence meant, but Animesh, are you for real? Coz i see the exact same comment at many a website on the net. Looks more like advertising for viaddress. That said, I am seriously interested in using such a service to get something from US to India. Anyone here who has used any of such service and can provide a feedback.

Thanks
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Best courier service

digishoppawan
Community Member
What would be rate of the DTDC courier service if i wish to deliver a product which is more than hundred grams.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply