Replace of defective product (new mobile phone not switch on)

Hi Ebay Support,

I have ordered asus zenfone 2 Gold with 64GB internal storage along with pouch and screenguard. But I have received the phone with 32GB internal storage. I have immediate initimated eBay along with claim ID 2408866 for replacement with 64GB storage. So I didn't open the seal pack with high expectation of replacement. But eBay was unable to replace dut to unavailability of the 64GB product. So eBay was agreed to refund. But I wanted to keep the product due to I have already purchsed related accessories to phone. So eBay customer care given two options: 1st Option) eBay will give 300-500Rs compensation for 64GB storage, in that case I cann't claim further if anyting happen with the product after opening the seal. 2nd Option) I won't take any compensation and I can claim if any problem with the product after opening the seal.

I accepted 2nd option and claim is closed today afternon(29-10-2016). After returning the product when I was trying to switch on the mobile, it is failed. Then I have tried with charging for 1 hour. Still the phone is not switching on. That means it is manufacturing defect of the product.

Then I have called around 6:30pm (29-10-2016) to ebay customer care. They are saying that it is technical problem, so they cann't help with reclaim now. I need to go to service center.If they are unable to solve the issue in that case ebay will start reclaim process.

But it is clearly manufacturing defect with product after opening the box. In that case it must be reommended for replacement of defective product.

I request you to help me for replacement of the product instead of defective product.

Please help me to get the working product.

Regards,

Dibakar Dasgupta

<removed for your privacy>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question