cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please, When i sell internationally, i get the following error

muskaanarbinasalman
Community Member
Hello, i am from india and i want to sell a PS3. When i list it on ebay's indian website, ie. ebay.in i am successfully able to list it, but when i try listing on the international website, ie ebay.com i get the following error:

"Attention

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please send an email to “inappeals@ebay.in” mentioning preferred time (between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and the day (in next 2-3 days) when our customer service representative can contact you. Alternatively you can call us between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (PT) Monday-Friday at 91-022-66690999 to speak with a customer support representative.

We look forward to the chance to talk with you about your current and future business plans, along with your supplier and shipment information. This conversation will help us make sure you have everything in place to meet buyers expectations while growing your business."

I HAVE TRIED CALLING ON THE LISTED NUMBER SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT DOES NOT CONNECT. AND I HAVE EMAILED ON THE LITED MAIL ID WITH MY PREFERED TIMINGS TO RECIEVE A CALL FROM THEM BUT ITS ALMOST 2 DAYS AND I HAVE'NT RECIEVED ANY REPLY.

PLZ HELP!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

thetorrentguy
Community Member
Hey could you find a solution the this? I get the exact same error.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

shades_seller
Community Member
i m also facing same problem help me out.....
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
JUST contact the ebay team and they will ask for verification like sending address and id proofs. after that you are all good.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
WHEN YOU ARE REGISTERED AS AN INDIVIDUAL YOU SEE THE LIMIT.
GO TO EBAY.COM OR EBAY.CO.UK AND UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT FROM PERSONAL TO BUSINEES, THE LIMIT IS GONE.
BUT LISTING FEES & FINAL VALUE FEES ARE A BIT HIGHER FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

whom to contact? ebay.in or ebay.com

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

hi i am also facing same problem

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

theshiva01
Community Member
hi when i was listed on item so don"t have permission to allowed listing this type of detail has given on listing so we have solve to this type of error It looks like there's a problem with this listing. To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. If you wish to sell in this category, please create a business plan and write to inselling@ebay.com{e56722-780004x} please help me quickly thanks
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. If you wish to sell in this category, please create a business plan and write to inselling@ebay.com{e66970-779989x}
Showing this error please help me
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

ans mila
Message 10 of 12
latest reply