cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HOW CAN I SELL MY MOBILE PHONES ON EBAY INDIA?

iphones_4u
Community Member
Hi, i am a powerseller on Ebay UK and would like to sell on ebay india. When i try to sell it says i need to have a Paisapay account. I could accept other methods such as bank transfer or western union if if was not banned. I have a paypal account and am fully verified.

I have hundreds of mobile phones and want to know is it possible for me to list from the ebay india site or will i have to list on the UK site and offer postage to the uk as an option?

Also when i tried to register with paisapay it did not have any option for me to list my UK bank account.

Thanks
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

hearts_hacker
Community Member
Hi I am from india. I can help u.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi natural_cure,

To list on eBay India, you need to have a bank account with a bank in India. You also need an Indian address. If you can arrange for the two, you can sell your mobile phones on eBay India.

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

iphones_4u
Community Member
Thanks for the replys. I will have to find someone in India to sell the phones to as i don't have an Indian address.

Is there any particular reason that ebay do not accept PAYPAL as an option on ebay India, because on the majority of the other ebay sites PAYPAL is accepted?

If ebay gave an option for good sellers such as powersellers, that they can accept PAYPAL on ebay india, i'm 100% sure alot more international people would be using it.

Sapana, do you think ebay will ever consider changing this rule to accept Paypal too? Since ebay own Paisapay and Paypal, my opinion is that they should have made a better system as the current system stops international ebayers selling.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

iphones_4u
Community Member
hearts_hacker, how can you help me?
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

hearts_hacker
Community Member
I can sell on behalf of u. But U will face problem shipping mobiles to india. If u visit this forum, U will see lots of people facing shipping problem, after buying from ebay. They are stuck at CUSTOM. Also remember u have to add custom duty+shipping with ur price. After adding all these, cost will be high for a mobile.

Whatever setup u need, ask me.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

hi

would u like to work with us in partnership?
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

iphones_4u
Community Member
mobile accessories- I would consider working in partnership with you depending on the terms. I have shipped to many countries including America, Belgium, France, Bolivia, Italy, Germany, Greece, Spain, etc and have never had any problems with customs.

I open to suggestions if anyone wants to send me a private message I shall consider discussing further. Also are there any more facts about selling on ebay india that i should be aware of such as reliability of postal services and fees etc?
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

blackberry.stores
Community Member
I sell Phones on ebay uk ๐Ÿ™‚

I dont need adress or bank account i use paypal ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

iphones_4u
Community Member
It's ok, i have now found a buyer in India who will buy my mobile phones in bulk.. ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 10 of 17
latest reply