cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Contact Account manager but no response

Since many months I am trying to contact my account manager but never received any reply. Can anybody please provide ebay customer support email ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear sunshinestudio,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly connect with the eBay customer support team team with your queries. Click on the following link to connect: https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&initFrom=HOME&topicId=4000 

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

yes I have contacted ebay customer support at the above mentioned link. They have sent me email address of my account manager and category manager. I have sent emails to them on 12th April. Today is 24th April. I have not received any reply from them. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

customer support in usa do not respond to sellers from India. They are asking us to go back to ebay India. And ebay India is asking us to go to Ebay usa customer support. It seems nobody is ready to take responsibility. This is really sad for sellers.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear sunshinestudio,

Greetings from team eBay!

It is never our intention to cause any inconvenience to our most valuable members. We always endeavor to offer a service that is appreciated by all. We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

eBay evaluates seller performance standards periodically and contacts eligible sellers to provide account management services. Account management services are strictly based on eligibility for performance standards and are not available on request. Incase of any account manager being aligned to you by eBay there is an email communication sent in the start of every quarter. If you have not received it, then it means that there is no manager support aligned. 

Going forward please connect with the customer support team for your queries.

• From our homepage, click the "Help & Contact" link on the top of the page. You'll be asked to sign in.
  • Click the 'Contact eBay' tab. You'll see a range of options for 'buying', 'selling' and 'account'. Hover your mouse over these.
  • Click a link that best describes your issue for more information and options to contact us.
  • Depending on your issue, the customer support option would be available. e.g. If we can address your issue through email, an "Email us" link will appear.

Important recommendations to bear in mind:

• Follow the listing best practices.
  • Maintain your eBay account seller standard.
  • Check availability of your Promoted Listings.
  • Have proper business growth strategy.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have contacted as  per your suggestion. Received email address of account manager. But, this account manger never replies to my mail. Any other solution ?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply