cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EGS FedEx KYC delayed for last six months

Hello team, I am trying to complete KYC for FedEx on EGS as they offer the best rates for 1kg & above shipments, but my KYC is not approved for the last six months, I tried opening disputes, and contacting concerned persons from FedEx, account managers but not getting any update. As per the EGS team the approval is pending from FedEx, & As per the FedEx person, they have forwarded the application to iksula some third-party agency. The contact person from iksula is not replying to anyone, even the FedEx person. How I can get it done? The dispute for the same issue is opened for the last 3 months on the EGS portal. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear evaimpex,

Greetings from team eBay!

FedEx team shares a Job aid for FedEx key generation. It can also be reviewed in EGS through the following link:-https://www.ebayglobalshipping.com/how-to/fedex-keys.

Once the keys are generated all 4 FedEx credentials needs to be activated by FedEx Team. Kindly write on . The keys also need to be added in EGS under FedEx keys for webservices and saved.

Incase of any further assistance please raise a dispute via the "Resolution Center" in your eBayglobalshipping account or write at ops@ebay.com

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I clearly mentioned that my KYC is pending, and you are giving advice on FedEx's key generation. Great job EGS team. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply