Worst customer service by eBay...

I have order One item #252287683698 Usb to HDMI cable on 18th July 2016. Till today item is not shipped. Seller is Sai-Wholesale. I have contact the seller many times but no reply. Estimated delivery date was 21-23 July. Wen I put negative feedback then seller replied all the mails once. I can't expect this kind of customer service from worldwide company like eBay. Still I don't know I will receive the item or not after 7 days of payment time. Kindly do the needful pls. I need this item very urgent for my projector. I have to give presentations on Saturday. This is now headache for me because of seller fault. Kindly do the action on priority basis so that I can receive this in 2 or 3 days maximum. Don't spoil my presentation please. Regards : Pardeep Singh Pataria 9815093999, 9988600517
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
Group details
COMPLAINTS
COMPLAINTS
50 members Open Group Since ‎25-08-2014 11:55 PM
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.