Paisa pay id- 43964083375 return my money before I die.

Hello Team,
PaisaPay ID - 43964083375
This mail is with regards to a i phone that I ordered on 22nd October 2016. After lots of calls and following up I got the phone on 12th November 2016 which is 21 days after the
Ordered date. The phone did not work and the touch screen at times didn't work and I found that the day it was delivered itself and I called EBay on 15th November onwards numerous times to say it's a defect piece and to take it back also called seller several times but I was not given a call back until December the 2nd 2016 after I raised the complaint and I spoke to the seller who agreed for a refund after the product is taken back. On 8th of December the return pick up was made and till date I have no money in my account and I'm the meantime I have called you guys several times. Nobody is putting me through to the grievance team as nobody knows what you guys do. Your own employees have promised to help but have failed to do so. I am writing this mail with deep pain and trouble that this company has caused to me that cannot be compensated in any way. It's a shame that I have called several times to tell you guys that I work 12:30pm to 09:30pm I cannot answer the phone call as I work. I have paid 20800 rupees and I have to keep calling and begging eBay when seller has confirmed that they received the product and have done the refund. Give me my money back. If during the process I die or any steps I will be forced to take as you guys are not giving my money back you guys are solely responsible for my death/suicide.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
Group details
COMPLAINTS
COMPLAINTS
50 members Open Group Since ‎25-08-2014 11:55 PM
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.