why ebay is sitting idle when customers are losing money because of technical issues with ebay?

I understand from the postings by members in this answer forum that a technical problem with ebay has resulted in many customers losing their money while making online payment.  I have seen a customer reporting the issue on 18th January 2015, when the money was deducted from his bank account but the order not getting booked. I had a similar experience on 30th January 2015, when the amount I paid for a purchase through paisapay was deducted from my bank account, but no paisapay id confirming my payment was received from ebay. On contacting ebay customer service, I was told that it happens because of some technical issues with ebay.

I just wonder how many of the customers have already lost money because of this technical glitch which had been troubling ebay for well over two weeks atleast. And who knows, how many will lose money in the coming days.?

I just wonder why ebay is not taking any action to set right the technical problem which causes untold miseries to its valuable customers. The customers, as in my case, are not aware that the transaction they are about to make, will only result in losing their money, without the order getting through .

So customers be aware of this issue with ebay, where a technical problem may result in your order not getting through, but at the same time, deducting money from your bank account.

And you all know already, how difficult it is to get proper attention from ebay customer care.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question