refund of calaim amount

shakun85
Community Member
I haven't received the refund for the transaction made through ebay on 13.07.2013. I have launced a claim"248564" for refund of the said purchase and i got a confirmation call from ebay on 24.07.2013 mentioning the registration of the claim. I had made the payment through non nationalised bank ( ICICI) and till date i havn't received my money backl. I have called the ebay customer supoort 'n' no of times but no body is responding clearly, nor the customer care represtatives are transfering the line to their supervsiors for better clarity.
Its been more then 7 days since the claim had been registered and till date no news on the refund.
Very disappointing to note such a pathetic response from the cutomer support team. No body have a clear picture of what is exactly the status of refund. whatever may be your internal issues, but why customer should be the suffrer? On first instance ebay is not able to deliever the product on time and now there is delay in the refunds process. I don't know how ebay is managing with there other customers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question