Unable to file claim for item not received just after estimated delivery date

I purchased item and the estimated delivery says 10th Nov. Since I did not receive the item even after estimated delivery date, I thought of filing a claim. But if I go to resolution center to file a claim on 11th Oct, it says "The estimated delivery date for this item is Nov 10, 2015.If you haven't received your item by then, contact the seller through the Resolution Center.". 

I also saw an FAQ in ebay:

I filled for an Item Not Received claim via claim console within 40 days of transaction. However, it is after 30 days of payment realisation. What will happen to my claim now?

eBay will not protect Item Not Received claims filled after 30 days of payment realization. You will need to work with the seller directly to get the issue resolved.

The item transaction date was 6th October and obviously one month period is over. But I noticed that if we try to file a claim before the estimated delivery date it does not accept. 

So how to file a claim. I am really confused with ebay policy of 30 days, but estimated delivery being more than 30 days!! Is it 30 business days? Even then it does not accept.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question