I got sms from Ebay that my refund of 14,599 has been initiated, how much more time it will take?

gadget918
Community Member

Yesterday I got sms from Ebay that due to unconfirmed transaction of my order, the refund of RS 14,599 has been initiated. Does this mean my refund is approved ? or it is system generated? and how much tym it will take to reflect in my bank account!

View Entire Topic

It can be safely assumed that ebay is convinced of the unconfirmed transaction where money has been transferred from your bank acount to the account of ebay. They have either approved the refund or are into the process of approvibng the refund. And that is great news. considering the present state of affairs  plaguing ebay.

One the refund is approved , the reversal of the transaction where the amount is retransferred to your account and its reflection in your bank account may take anything rom 3 days to one week. It deopends on the bank where you have an account with. In the case of New Generation Banks, the amount, after refund by ebay, may get credited to your account within 3 working days. In the case of Nationalised banks, you may expect a time lag of one week.

In any case, keep in touch with ebay customer care (chat option , preferably) to ensure that ebay has finally refunded the amount.

(You have posted your grievance in a forum where nobody cares to respond, evenif they are are aware of a solution.!!! . That is is state of this interactive forum..)

Ask a Question