Money Debited from SBI Account by No Paisapay ID generated. "Payment Gateway Failure" Problem

Bought an item on Ebay. And it was a Bad Experience. My money is gone to paisapay and no paisapay id is generated. Bank showing debited amount but Ebay showing no notification of purchase.

Now lets see how well the Ebay "Resolution Center" or "Customer Service" really works.

Details told by me to their agent on ebay customer service chat:

Safoora S. 05:15:18
"As I have check the details. Your transaction is a missing transaction Because of the payment gateway. This happens in the rare cases. So please help me with some details so that I can escalate your issue

givegooddeals 05:16:00
Bank Name - State Bank of India

givegooddeals 05:16:17
Amount - Rs *****

givegooddeals 05:16:43
Date and time - 22 Aug 2013, around 12.30 AM

givegooddeals 05:16:57
Mode of Payment - Online Banking / Internet Banking

givegooddeals 05:17:43
Bank Ref Number - MSBI*********

This is what their Agent told me:

Safoora S. 05:19:39
Thank you for providing us the information.

Safoora S. 05:19:43
I have escalated this case to the to our PaisaPay team so within the next 48-72 hours time you will get update from the our team on your registered contact details for the update.

givegooddeals 05:21:29
any reference number of this case?

Safoora S. 05:22:07
Sure

Safoora S. 05:22:09
Its 1-12955726683

givegooddeals 05:22:46
How long will the money take to refund back to my account approx

Safoora S. 05:23:13
You will get an update within 48-72 hours time

So I will posting everyday updates on my grievance and letting everyone know whether Ebay really takes it customers seriously and how long their redressal process takes.

Stay tuned.

(In the event I loose my money, I'm going to defame Ebay on every blog and website of mine. But I am staying positive for now)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question