MY REFUND AGAINST CLAIM NO. 2315857 NOT RECEIVED SINCE LAST 15 DAYS . I AM UNHAPPY ABOUT DELAY.

Dear Sir,

I am fowarding below mail confirmation recd. from ebay . on 10th Oct.regarding my refund on my claim no. 2315857 , same not recd. till date. I have sent 3 reminders but no reply. Kindly expedite refund. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Praveen,

We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here

Action : Buyer provided a valid return shipment details - Claim approved

Remarks : As per our telephonic conversatian on 9326483122 at 10/10/2016 and 03:01pm. We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim.Your refund will be sent to your original mode of payment and it will take 6-8 working days to reflect in your account. The reimbursement coupon for item reshipping will be sent via a coupon valid for 3months . It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question