Gross Injustice by ebay to a Genuine buyer

09nov68
Community Member

I recently(Nov'13) placed a bid and won two items(app Rs.1,000/-) from a seller. The listing was placed in ebay.com. The payment option was paypal. I being a buyer from India cannot pay through paypal which is a policy created by ebay themselves, hence i made the payment to the HDFC bank account of the seller which was acknowledged by the seller as payment received with an assurance that the item will be shortly sent. After that nothing was heard for days and after repeated ebay messages and informing ebay resolution centre I heard from the seller that he underwent bypass surgery and could not send the items and he also offered me the refund if I wanted but since I wanted the items I had sympathised with his medical condition and told him to get well and later send the items. In the mean time there is a time limit for escalating the case to ebay which I had to do and the judgement(!) by ebay was in favour of the seller to my utter shcok with the reason that I had not chosen the ebay approved payment option of paypal. Being from India, I cannot pay through paypal which ebay is fully aware of. I appealed against this order but still ebay ruled in favour of the seller and closed the issue.I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT COMPRISES OF HUMAN BEINGS OR IS ONLY A SOFTWARE. The judgment is completely without any merit and is against natural justice. I WAS A MEMBER OF BAZEE.COM SINCE THE YEAR 2002 AND SINCE THEN EBAY TOOK OVER BAZEE AND I AM ONE OF THE OLDER MEMBER WITH THE SAME ID FOR THE LAST DECADE with 100% positve rating. I am pained by the decision of ebay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question