Dear Ebay team, I have requested a refund against my purchase of a mobile

mannu476
Community Member

Dear Ebay team,

I have requested a refund against my purchase of a mobile from *** . [Claim ID: *** PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: ***] on 26 Sep 2015, which was rejected with the comment that "Reason of claim : Buyer did not provide Proof of return shipment - Claim Denied We sent you an email requesting you to ship the item back to the seller and provide us a scanned copy of the courier receipt by 14/10/2015"

it is true that i could not revert / followup, i was offline due to a sudden loss of a family member, i have mailed several times and called up too once i saw this reply from ebay, but it seems now E bay is more seller centric, and you dont care about your customers, i have been suggested to contact the seller and try to resolve the issue ammicabily ?????? why do i do that i have bought some thing from your site on your garuntee, you have sold me a sub standard product from your site.

The mobile sold by you says it has a 13.2 megapixel camera which actually has a 2 Megapixel camera

The phone hanged on the second day of use the screen, the  volume key the power button nothing was functional and on screen it was visible that the volume is increasing and decreasing automatically going into vibration mode switching off itself and rebooting automatically, and non of the keys responds, i had to wait an entire day so that the mobile battery get drained.

The seller is keen to send the same handset back to me after reloading the software's,

which i dont feel like doing as why do i keep a handset whuch has some issues.. now with this last helpless reply i am 100% sure that i have lost my money in this purchase, i dont expect anything from you now please share the address where i can share this useless handset, please keep this also with you.

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question