Claim Closed Refund approved, but The money has not been received yet in my account !

I Ordered a Canon EOS 760D [DSLR WITH 18-135 IS STM LENS 8-GB CARD, CARRYING CASE ] (  on 16th September 2015 & PaisaPay ID is: ***, the item has not been received yet , so I requested for a refund on 04-Oct-15 because the item is not received by the deadline on 1st-Oct-15, the seller already sent me a POD of an Airway bill number (***) but it was fake , because it is unable to track, then I contacted with DTDC courier service with that number what he given to me (***) The courier service says " The number is not trackable & no items are booked on that particular Air way-bill number " That's why I raised a claim on ebay to get a refund (on 4th October), the seller has appealed against my refund claim without any reason (on 7th October ) finally  ebay has rejected my Claim request without any reason ( on 21th October ) !  Then  i Continuously phoned to ebay after that ebay approved my Claim request on 24th October but The money has not been received yet in my account ! 

1) The seller is not shipped the item
2 )The seller sent a fake Air way-bill number for tracking
3) The courier service did not deliver any items from ebay
4) No items are booked on that particular Air way-bill number (Said by courier service )
5)The seller has appealed against my refund claim
6) First, ebay has rejected my Claim request & Approved it on 24th of  this month
but The money has not been received yet in my account !
--------------------
My I know why the claim is been forcebly closed without any reason.& Opened it again ( After that when I phoned Continuously to ebay ) 

I do have confirmed with seller prior to raising the claim, when seller agreed for claim why ebay team have closed the claim.

It looks like have any kind of fixing with seller ?? kindly explain it?

do something immediately to get the refund Otherwise, I'll definitely move to the Consumer Court !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question