payment needs authorization

chethu868
Community Member
hey i am new to ebay{first time buyer}..

i paid through paisapay for an item{icici credit card}... but paisapay says payment needs authorization n wants me to mail or fax some documents..

1) can some one help how?
2)I took the snap of credit card{after erasing the valid thru, i left valid from untouched } and sent it to email address they provided ...is it correct?
3) How long will it take for them to approve my email..n ask the seller to ship item

Please help// i am a new buyer here...
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi chethu

Dont worry about your amount, you can send the snap shot of Credit card to paispapay, and also paisapay dont share the documents to third party.

but the snapshot of credit card is cleary shown, Pls do not hide any number Otw Paisapay Rejected ur Documents and U have to send the documents again,

It will take 3 to 5 days time to approve,

Regards
Ashok
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

chethu868
Community Member
Hey thanks a lot fr a speedy reply...:-)

but...

i have already paid through paisapay for an item today..for an asus p320 mobile..it says offer is only till 13th 9.00AM..

So if they take say 3 days to authorise the card... will i still recieve the item ? or since its more than 13th now.. the seller wont ship the item..i'm confused...

My ALL BUYING section says item paid through paisapay ...SO is it paid or not yet? please reply
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
Its depends on the sending the documents,

after verify by the Team, they will activate ur item transaction ASAP

I suggest to you, Pls send the documents thr fax number given by ebay number, it is speedy and fast process

Regards
Ashok
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

rkot1450
Community Member
If I pay using credit card on ebay . what do i receive for verification , a confirmation call or an email ?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply