cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

pathetic service by Ebay...going to Consumer court soon

ecstasyankit
Community Member
Hi, I am Ankit and I've purchased a mobile Sony Xperia SL (Item in- 160895033734 Paisapay d-32449147448)from ebay on 10th Nov. I received the mobile on 12th which was defective and not able to read the SIM card properly. I raised a claim (#139023) through ebay Guarantee claimand I was expected to get a call from them in 5-7 days.
Despite following up on every day, I,ve yet to receive a single call till now (21st Nov).
Every time I call, I need to explain the entire scene to customer car and they assure to call me in next 24-48 hr.

In the meantime,they told to contact the seller and if seller agrees to replace the item and send a mail as a proof on ebay mailbox,they will take care of.I've got the required mail from seller and I re-shipped back. But the seller now telling that everything is fine and mobile is working well.He also clearly refused to replace the item.

Even today, I called in the morning and they told that I'll get call till 5pm. After calling back after 5pm, they simply raise a complain(1-5457159497) and asked to wait for another 24-48 hrs. I am still waiting for their call.
If I don't get call from them now, I won't follow up with them and simply raise the case in Consumer court.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
:|
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

pathetic service by Ebay...going to Consumer court soon

abhiksbp
Community Member
I am also not in favor for ebay from todays onwards.Worst customer response from both the seller and ebay.The seller does not ship items and falsely enters wrong shipping details which the ebay officials can also check with the tracker online.Both the party are hand in gloves with this system.I would urge one and all pls do not purchse the items in ebay with eye catching offers,rather spend little more and purchase from other indian online portal with timely delivery and good service.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply