cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

join eBay noway goaway page on facebook

pbha7028
Community Member
Pathetic service by eBay.in ! I had given this order on 6th nov 2014 wih an intention to it should arive on and before 15th to gift it to my sisters wedding on 17th .The seller has also made it ready to ship on 7th but since the item was (so called)powership it has to be picked up by own courier of eBay. But till 11th the item was not picked up by them. After lodging complaint on 9th with customer care stating the urgency of the delivery the so called pathetic courier company (DotZot so called exclusive for eretilers like eBay ) picked up the same. Now generally item dispatched from any part of Mumbai will get delivered in maximum 3 days after shipping. But this pathetic courier company with no website no contact number no reply to any complaint and pathetic service has kept the item roaming in Pune and Mumbai for last 4 days.

It is astonishing to note that out of my 4 orders given on 5th 6th 8th 9th Nov 2014 ordets given on 9th and 8th got delivered on 15th (dispatched from Mumbai (650 Km ) and Ludhiana (2010 km) away) but the orders given on 5th and 6th from Mumbai are in transit and out of rout for last 3 days the items lying at Pune office of Dotzot since 13th but neither eBay nor Dotzot bother about series of complaints lodged to their customer care throuh email and phone.

I earnestly request each one of you to share and contribute your such bitter experience with me and open public so that these e giants should learn a good lesson on customer service and know the value of hard earned money.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE

Join on

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=721840377907278&ref=bookmark
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0