ebay customer service / ebay gurantee etc.

gsseth
Community Member

Ebay customer service / ebay gurantee all has become very bad. Due to problem with a purchase I visitied this forum and saw that there are so many similar cases here with same type of problem experienced by them.

"It is best to avoid purchase at EBAY" is what I concluded after reading so many complaints. GUYS THE RISK IS ALL YOURS SO do not believe that EBAY GURANTEE or CUSTOMER SERVICE will be of great help if something goes wrong with your purchase.

ALL THE BEST !

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay customer service / ebay gurantee etc.

jyanjyoti
Community Member

You are exactly right.EBAY GUARANTEE is nothing but a fake guarantee. No one could mislead in legal view and eBay will have to face this time if they will not resolve this matter.I need all the victimes participation in this regard.my phone no is 9401122546.If a material is under manufacturer warrantee and none of the ebay teem could don anything for that item then it should not be reflected as under eBay Guarantee scheme.That have to be taken as fraud case if they will not remove it from their site,it is cheating and could be punished under IPC section 420. It is my last intimation to them about the legal provisions given by the constitution to aware about the matter. If the site could be blocked for a month due to legal obstructions they could not imagine the losses what they face in india.I am ready and dear victimised customer friends I need your help to rectify their attitudes and want to solve all of your claims.Thanking you all.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply