Community Member
Seller: mobileaccessories
Product: i9+++

Advertized as:
-------------------------
The Phone Has Got Valid IMEI No.
Usage of this Phone is Officially Allowed According
to the Dot Govt. Rules.
100% Refund Guarantee if IMEI found INVALID.

Issue:
-----------------
The phone actually has got INVALID IMEI.

When Contacted the seller for Replacement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller: Wait till the GSM operators database is updated.
given by eBay is gone)>
Buyer: What is the solution now, you have to Refund now.
Seller: Refund cannot be given. Phone cannot be exchanged.
Seller: We can give IMEI number for 400 Rs/-
Buyer: But as per Dot Govt. Rules any number issued after NOV 30 is invalid. See http://www.msai.in/gii.html
Seller: It is VALID
Buyer: Can you show proof that it is VALID when the official website says it is NOT and also it says that such numbers will be disconnected soon.
Buyer: Can you give it writing that the numbers are VALID ??

[SELLER RUNS away and STOPS responding at this point]

Dear Buyers,
Please do not buy from this seller. He has duped several buyers
and is not refunding as promised in his listing.

Dear eBay,
Please ban such seller from eBay. Moreover this seller is a "Power Seller" and calls
himself a 'Honest Seller'.
But this is a fraudster and dishonest seller who has duped several buyers on eBay.
Dear eBay authorities for a moment keep aside you "45Day Protection" and realize that such sellers
are duping customers on your online portal. It is a black mark for eBay and you should support
the buyers.
I kindly request you to
1. Ask the seller to refund the money as advertised.
2. If the seller doesn't comply, BAN this seller on eBay.

-userbay999
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

eBay Power Seller duped several tens of Buyers - i9+++

It is my earnest request don't buy anything from the seller "mobileaccessories". I could not understand how the EBAY give the "Power Seller" designation to such seller like "mobileaccessories". Repeated request made by me to the seller before 30th November. There was no IEMI for dual sim from the very beginning. Right now I do not utter any ugly word to the seller since I am an gentleman. Expecting best co-operation from EBAY as well as the seller.
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

Ebay Immediately ban Yogen Ved "Mobileaccesories"

I also cheated by Mobileaccesories. In his listing He Clearly mentioned that Mobile is having Valid imei But he is selling Mobile Phone without Valid imei . He Clearly Violates the Rules Set by DOT Government of India.

Please Ban mobileaccesories and arrange for Refund. Hundred of buyers are cheated by this seller.

Waiting to see some action from ebay.

I sincerely believe that ebay will protect the buyers from such Fraud Seller.

domainalpha
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

chandru21_1
Community Member
As per ebay, ebay cannot do any if it crossed 45 days. I dont see any use in posting things also. they can do only giving warning letter to the seller. This is what i heared from a ebay techy.

Better try to find a responsible team from ebay for action. or else we cant get a solution
Message 4 of 44
latest reply

Hi

Let me clarify

1. Our IMEI is totally valid.

As per COAI Any mobile which is brought from china and not registered in there list are INVALID & for informing they have sent message to user and you need to get new IMEI.

2. If our IMEI is invalid then go to any part of world other than india and you will get it fully working there.

3. How can a mobile work in any other part of world,if IMEI is invalid.??

4. You were warned by COAI to get new IMEI but you had not taken it.

5. We have told all our buyers who have told that there mobile has stopped due to IMEI to send us and we will do it.

6. If you demand for replacement thats not possible as getting a new IMEI is on buyer as per GII not the seller.

7. If you need help than send us your mobile we will implant IMEI.

As its our responsibility we can do whatever its possible but will make your mobile working

if you want that then send your mobile and if you want to oppose than you can,it will not benefit me or you.

Please mail us if you have any other doubt
mobileaccesories@gmail.com
Message 5 of 44
latest reply

One more thing i forgot to write

the buyer who has commented here "chandru21_1"

his IMEI is already done by us.We have its proof.

We are trying our best to satisfy each and every customer of us if they cooperate with us.

We also want none of the buyers who wrote here to be dissatisfied so i argue you to send your mobile immediately.

we will try our level best and thats our bet that you will write here after getting item that you are satisfied fully.

Hope you cooperate.

regards
yogen ved
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

Also want to write about the buyer who started the discussion "Userbay999"

on 1st december he told that his imei is stopped

we told him to make it implanted from govt center

we told clearly that we are ready to pay charge

buyer told that it will charge 400rs

we told ok no problem

pls do it and mail us account no.

after 4 days buyer mailed again and told its crowded there so pick up the item.

i replied to buyer that from bangalore we cant provide pick up.you need ot send it.

after some days he demanded for refund to whihc we replied that we can valid the imei or replace the mobile if its not possible

to which he argued and told he will consult with his lawyer

now who took time

we or buyer?

today also i am telling to send item and we are will make his mobile as before and he would not have any complain.

regards
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

victoria_edward
Community Member
Smart seller.
Commit fraud and show eyes.
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

banajit
Community Member
resp members,

I am here not to say against or pro to someone. Just want to share my experience with you all. I have purchased 3 mobiles from this seller, that was around may/ apr 2009. after few days one had problem(not IMEI issue). I send him back that , he tried to repair that one, but not serviceble ,so he replaced me a new one.
Then in NOV this IMEI issue comes up. I never asked him abt it . One day i just send him a mail asking that is there any chance of get it done ? he immediately replied to send mobile which i did On getting he resolved my problem of IMEI same day and sent mobile.
on getting i was surprise to see that my mobile has Govt IMEI + sorry card + a very good gift for my mobile (new handsfree)
As per my point of view i have never met A GENUINE SELLER LIKE YOGEN VED.
"POWERSELLER STATUS" is something that is not built in just 1-2months,

Now , I have request to all offended members/buyers, as he is offering you to get this done or replace it why not you get it done ? He is a helping guy.
thanking you all
Message 9 of 44
latest reply

thanks a lot banajitji.

dear "victoria_edward"

i am not doing fraud

i am genuine seller.i am ready to help the buyers who felt i have cheated them.thats what i told to them here.

regards
yogen
Message 10 of 44
latest reply