contact number???

rakki_appu2
Community Member
hi fellows....
is anyone aware of any contact numbers for Ebay, where we can check the status of the order that we have placed, there is no information to contact the seller..
please help me:-(
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

contact number???

2012vishalparmar009
Community Member
hi,i am vishal.and i bought nokia n97-32 gb by mistake.i want to cancel my this order.will u cancel it?my contact no. is +918239662918.my email add. is vishalparmar009@gmail.com
please reply soon in my contact no.
Message 31 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

12rex2012
Community Member
hello, i bought a phone from ebay i have done payment through the paypal,but in my account they shows payment is refunded or my seller says that he got the payment now still have not got my phone and seller is not giving me reply.please help me!!!!
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

spl_ind
Community Member
Please post the Item No. of the product which you have bought and having problems.
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

mallutuppad123
Community Member
I have booked my laptop battery on ebay and its 5 days after booking there is no mail regarding the shipping of product nor a phone call.when i am trying to call the seller he is not at all picking the phone call,its the worst service that i am having with ebay,its the first time that i bought product from Ebay,i having great trouble in tracking ,other sellers like flipkart & lets buy & snap deal deliver the product with proper information and at ryt time within 2 to 3 days.No one is picking call on customer care no of ebay and even if its picked they just hang up,
Disappointed customer.
Message 34 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
mallutuppad123
if the seller did not mark item shipped you will get your refund automatically .
Message 35 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

rajeevmukhia08
Community Member
hay i wanna get the contact number rit now
Message 36 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

Dear rajeevmukhia08,

You can contact our customer support toll free numbers @ 1800 209 3229. What's more? we're available for extended hours -9 AM to 9 PM - this Diwali till November 15th,2012 ๐Ÿ˜„

If you have any query in the future, visit www.ebay.in/customersupport and enter keyword(s) in the search box to find instant answers, or reach us by phone, chat or email.

Before calling us, donโ€™t forget to generate a unique PIN by clicking Contact Us and select a suitable topic for which you wish to speak to us. This will enable us to save your precious time and quickly connect you to a suitable executive to assist you.
Message 37 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

swapnesh_in
Community Member
I need the direct(local) contact number for ebay India customer support. I have been contacting chat support for the past 2 months with no result.

Please can somebody provide me with the number.
Message 38 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

prasantakdg
Community Member
I paid for a Mobile phone on 9th Nov12, it was shipped through First Fligt AWB C11396070 on 14th Nov,12. But this AWB is invalid. I have written at least 10 emails to ebay,Buforlessebay & Firstflight, but no one knows where mobile is. The last date for delivery was 21st. If I give non receipt to PaisaPay they will refund my money but I do not want Money I want my New Mobile. I feel like I have done a crime buying from ebay. My entire Company is laughing at me. Can anyone help get me my Mobile and not refund
Message 39 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

jatinjatinjatin
Community Member
I AM REQUESTING YOU TO ALL BUYERS DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM EBAY THEY DONT HAVE OFFICE AS WELL LANDLINE NUMBER ,NO ACTIONS ABOUT DELIVERY , EXTREMELY FRAUD WITH BUYERS

DONT BUY , DONT BUY
Message 40 of 41
latest reply