cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

cheating on ebay...need an answer from ebay team

g1parikh
Community Member
i just purchased an item from ebay.i was very watchful but at no stage of transaction the option for entering code to get free gift appeared.how pathatic it is?if you do not intend to send this gifts why you are advertising so much.this has happend with many people.its disgusting feeling specially for new buyers.need an answer from e bay team(if any)
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

g1parikh
Community Member
sorry i got it right from my dear ebay friend that if i use my gift coupon, i cannot avail the special promotion offer
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
During checkout you can see the discount coupon or gift code offer clearly. Buyers at times are in so much hurry that they forget to go through all details and blame ebay later.

Mobilesstores
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
I am agrre with Mobilestores.

Buyer should have to see first before post on Community.

Kind Regards,
Roma
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
so here again what mobilesstore or e bay has to say about this.
i used RS 500/- flat discount coupon to purchase a laptop HP probook 4710s for rs 32310+500 =32810 i used rs 500/- flat discount coupon the shipping was reduced and i paid 32310/- .unfortunately "rajdr" the seller failed to ship my item and i initiated the refund order and recieved Rs 32310/- i am now constantly asking for Rs 500/- flat coupon back what i have been offered is 5% discount couponmax discount upto 500/-.
when i compalint about this issue the CUST Care Execs give the same plastic answer sir these coupons are system generated and we cannot do any thing about it.

so Mr mobilesstore am i in a hurry or e bay is backing out from its commitment which it made to a buyer. if any one wants details i can post the whole communication.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

amitbohra06
Community Member
jewel dharm has given me a fake diamond and has not returned 1600 rupees.what are my options
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

smartvfx
Community Member
i just purchased an item from ebay New Cordless Kettle Imported Product Heavy Duty 1.7 Lit item no (350316741542)
but i have received USB game pad what is my options if i return the product to the seller then who will pay the shipping charges
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

zoozoobe
Community Member
rajanxxx2 is collecting abnormal courier charges I have suggested him to collect only the actuals.They are charging about 7 times of the actuals and not open to suggestions.He says that my place is not covered by private couriers.I threw a challenge as to who are the couriers who do not have operations in my place.He has put forth very absurd reasons which are very hard to digest.I have told him that they making extra recoveries by way of courier charges.The matter was not disputed nor it can be disputed when I understand ,I have agreed to the terms .Uncomfortable questions are not welcomed on ebay.We are not free to give negative or neutral feed backs to Power Sellers.I don't understand who has given them the powers to be insensitive to buyers concerns. Even by chance If we give some negative feed back the seller and ebay find it convenient get it removed by referring to jury and without paying heed to the sellers arguments.I feel jury is constituted only to protect the seller and the interest of the the buyers is overlooked.
As I put some uncomfortable questions he has blocked me from bidding in midway.It is very offensive.The exchange of communication between us was private and was in the form of suggestions or bargains or airing of grievance he is not open to criticism and there is no other way to bring it to the notice about this seller to other members.
What has prompted him to block be from bidding is not understandable,there is no payment issues as I to pay through paisa pay he secured under any circumstance and I do not have chance to leave either a neutral or negative feedback
There are only a very few items which are worth buying remaining are either,fake, very expensive or available locally.
I had a few bitter experiences with ebay who always favour the sellers and it is not a safe place to buy.
Beaware of this guy.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

To all of you who feel delay in receiving Diwali gift is reasonable to call eBay fraud,

eBay is a great company. With your limited experience on eBay your statement only speaks about your understanding for the company.

If your friend gives your birthday gift 2 months after your birthday, do you call your friend FRAUD?

What is the sense in making such immatured statements, my friends? Don't you all understand it was a gift??
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
Most of the posts I see are related to such claims. It is hard to blame anybody. I believe ebay must have an alternative method also for buyers to claim the free gift.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply