Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not solve my problem today is 4 month

Dear Sir/Madam, I inform that about ebay.com online bought use condition i phone 4s order date 7-11-2014 and i received phone 20-11-2014 but i phone not working, i inform ebay call center, ebay saying contact seller and i contact seller and return th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please help paisa pay problem

I have ordered a product from ebayAnd i have payed it thrugh south indian bank net banking!! My money got dedected from my account And nothing is shown in the ebay site and i have not even got paisa pay id!! There is no informatiom abt the product......

ebay

In this Claim ID, I got sewing machine which is not workingg faulty device received from ebay by paying inadvance .And also to late for delivering of product so kindly help for replaceing of the sewing machine with new in time. confirmed by the ebay ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay denied payment

dear sir, i paid amount for a an item # *** my paisa pay id ***, after payment, now i am being asked to pay again for the same item. i checked to my bank they provided me transaction reference no.*** against the item which i paid on 22nd January 2015...

Complaint against non-refund of amount for claim

I had ordered a mop and received a defective piece. Initiated the process of refund through ebay and couriered the product back to the seller around 18th December'14. Since the, I am waiting for my refund amount to be credited back to my a/c. I tried...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

About refunds

i had bought a pendrive on oct 2014. Seller failed to delivered the product. then i raised a claim on November and that got closed.Claim ID 707217.myPaisepay Number : 161431433840Upto here everything went cool. But still i didnt get the money since t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful