Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

duplicate memory card received

Recpected Sir,I place order on 1st march 2016 on ebay.in. Order and Paisapay ID: 42241755618 32 GB SAMSUNG CLASS 10 MICRO SD CARDS. Payment was done by paisapay. Amount of one item is Rs. 249/- We got delivery on 8th April 2016. But both are non-work...

claim not solve

I am perches new mobile on ebay. but i have receive old item i.e. refurbished. I am complaint in ebay on 23 March 2016 but form 23 march to till date it is not solve. I have received item form Benglaor. But ebay say send item to West Bengal. When ite...

Fraud Seller cheated out of nearly 50,000 Rs on a Transaction - Many Users Trapped

Hi patrons, I've been a loyal customer of eBay for many years for now and in my history of 7 years online shopping, this is the first time I got frauded and that too to a sum of 50,000 by a seller. When I placed the order, he had made smart and small...

ebay failling to respond my claim id-1744309

i am ebay buyer had bought many things via ebay, but this time ebay is not well responding to my issue for claim id-1744309 every time i call ebay guarantee they told me call back has arranged within 24hrs i wait and no call and so i once again i cal...

Resolved! Transaction failed but amount debited

I am having the same problem like others.The transaction failed displaying "We are unable to connect to the servers. Please try again later." Also, the amount has been debited from my MobiKwik account and has not been refunded yet.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent activity

I purchased a musical instrument from EBAY on Mar 26, 2016 with EBAY message about 3 days delivery guarantee (PaisaPay ID 42214943716) . After confirmation of purchase I found that item to be shipped before Apr 07, 2016 and there is no 3 days guarant...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful