Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Never ending process

Its been a bad experience as people used to say always, there would be an issue with E-bay, and always told not to buy anything from this website. To my surprise i have not received the item which i have paid for more than a month. People from blue d...

Fraud Seller ???

Hi, I recently bought a printer from the seller "goodvalue_99" and paid via PaisaPay. The seller had no interest in replyin to mails or calls and gave a shipping number of First Flight courier on last day of deadline (Aug 18) and gave a mail stating ...

Will I ever get a refund from ebay ??

Will I ever get a refund from e bay, atleast a reply mail ? So much for its Guarnatee.. Sent reply mail to e aby saying that the item was not delivered on Dec 7 and 9. No response. then raised claim around 10. Got an Claim ID but no further action/co...

are you buying from ebay.in... must read this.

Hello, I am buyer as well as seller on ebay.in and ebay.com. but its strange that i feel here on ebay.in.I bought one item from ebay.in and its sent by seller. once they dont find address so it will delivered finally.. but than after.. bluedart keep ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund not credited

I have ordered "Globus Green Cloured Women Ethnic Shrug" (***) but i have resended the item (due to poor quality) as per your customer care person given address. I have emailed them several times, but no reply. this feels very doubtful to rely on eba...

item received in broken condition

Dear Sir/Madam, I have first time online purchased the digital wall clock and the item received in broken condition. claim for refund but since 10days no update on my claim. also talked twice to customer support but still problem is not resolved. ple...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hell lot of problems while buying

Dear eBay, You are not fit to stay in India. I really don't understand why the hell ebay forgot password doesn't work properly. Remember you are not a banking site to ask for change password with high security. This is a **bleep**ing **bleep** experi...

Ebay and *** are both trying to dupe me

I bought philips 4 slice toaster for rs.3200 on 12th december. Till now i've not received the product (17 days). I've contacted both the dealer and ebay customer service team plenty of times. Every time ebay customer service team says they're registe...