Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unsafe from purchase by ebay

I purchase lenevos850 in 18_11_2014 My bank cut the amount Rs18136 but ebay not confirm my order & I complaint ebay custumer care & ebay people told methe amount will refund in 72 hours. But after this bank get confirmation & they transfer amont to e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction failed

Hi there, I made the payment for my purchase of samsung mobile cover @ Rs 319 on 17/11/2014 around 12.00 AM. During Payment, I received the message that payment is unsuccessful but the money Rs.319 is deducted from my SBI account using net-banking. B...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-refund of undelivered items

I have ordered for a Micromax A106 Unite 2 Green Color (PaisaPay ID was 3755571652 dated on 8th-Oct 2014)and the payment was made through Mobikwik Wallet. Estimated delivery date was 15-Oct 2014, but till now it was not delivered to me. In my ebay ac...

i cant buy a particular product on this

while i'm buying some particular things....the message appearing like this. i cant continue my payment.. Buyer RequirementsThis seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.You are unable to che...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I Suman Rak**bleep** had bought a Motomo Brushed Metal Hard Back Case Cover For Xiaomi 1S - Champagne Gold(PaisaPay Id:37545169852 ). When I received the item,I noticed that the item was damaged. When I called eBay to complain about this matter(ebay ...

What should do when Seller is not responding

Not Working since I received Mobile Date of Claim : 12 Sep 2014 After 1 month by chasing the Iberry team on call center number, I have sent the Phone to Chennai I have received the return courier on 3rd Nov 2014 through Aramex On the same Day i.e 3rd...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

action against seller

i received this item but it was faulty, the connector was damaged. i raised a claim but it got rejected and closed with a suggestion by Ebay to contact the seller directly. i did that and seller promised me to replace the item, hence i returned it. S...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is Buyer Protection

I request everybody to please look at the tracking details of Bluedart. Waybill No : 69115418503 Delhi Hub Shipment Further Connected 18-Nov-2014 17:42 Delhi Hub Shipment Arrived 18-Nov-2014 08:47 Cod Processing Centre I Shipment Further Connected 17...

Compliant against Ebay

I am struggling to process my refund claim via Ebay, I had purchase Google nexus 5 black for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and my claim is also successfully registered on 05-Oct. It’s been more than 44 days still n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim rejected

I paid for the item 221539794657. The paisapay id for the transaction was 37669096758. The seller claims to have dispatched the item and I have received it, but the fact remains that I did not receive the item. I raised a claim on ebay guarantee. The...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful