cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted! My Little Pony from 1980's-90's made in India by FUNSKOOL

whirl-a-way
Community Member
Wanted My Little Pony from the 80's through 90's made by FUNSKOOL in India. Can pay via paypal, must be able to ship to USA. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and list these!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ritu@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi whirl-a-way,

Like an ad, a Want It Now "post" is a way for an eBay member to let other members know that he or she is looking for a specific item. Other members can respond to that Want It Now post by submitting an item number they think matches what the post creator wants. A Want It Now post includes a title, category, and description of what the user is looking for.

Know more on Want it Now- http://pages.ebay.in/help/specialtysites/win_post.html

Regards,
Ritu
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mimz001_8
Community Member
I know this is a very old post but I just happened to see it. I want to sell off the ponies I have. I have a few My Little Pony made by funskool in their original packaging. Let me know if you are interested.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hello mimz001_8 , 

i was looking for info on the funskool my little ponies and came across this community page . i have never seen a funskool pony in its original packaging , i know its been years but would you be having any pics to share of the original packaging please. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply