Used product shipped

sunn.kisho
Community Member

Hi,
I am Sunny Kishore,
I purchased -
iBall Compbook Flip X5 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop, 11.6", Atom, 2GB, 32GB, Win 10
Transaction date: 10 Sep 2017
Item ID: 152453881014
Seller ID: <Removed>
Seller shipped used or refurbished product that listed as new one when I purchased. But I got used one. Immediately I contacted seller but seller not replied....!
I contacted eBay India, but they gave some dumb information and left.
I don't want replacement, because the seller doesn't had stock of new unused genuine items.
All products are refurbished from seller.
I want money refund as soon as possible...! How can I solve this issue....!
Lastly if the problem not solved, I want this issue take to media(television news, fb, twitter, etc,.,)
How eBay and sellers under eBay India cheating customers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Used product shipped

You need to get in touch with eBay. com customer services and demand that they open a case against seller. Also contact PayPal (that is how you paid for the item, I hope) and demand that they open a case agate seller. They must act under buyer protection policy. You should get your money back as well as postage paid for. Don't take nonsense from eBay India, PayPal are the ones who run the return and refund show.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Used product shipped

Another thing - doubt media would be interested as eBay scams by both sellers and buyers are fairly common. That is why you need to pursue PayPal 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Used product shipped

sunn.kisho
Community Member
Thank you...! For your kind information.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Used product shipped

sunn.kisho
Community Member
The seller agreed to replacement .....! But I raised a claim for full money refund....! As requested by eBay India the product was reverse pickup done successfully and they also intimated me that product received successful and am not knowing when my replacement will happened with brand new iball flip x5 , or whether they will refund money....!
Seller not able to communication with me after reverse pickup done....!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply